While the tranny was out they went to install the e-brake cables but after those were in, it was realized there were no levers in the rear drums to hook em up to. SOOOOO that search began and I found a place that had them, but they wanted 35 bucks a piece with no pins or clips ( for a 5 inch piece of metal with a hole at one end and a hook at the other...) I said okay, send me an invoice so I can pay but they took their sweet time doing so (two days). Of course in the meantime I was looking around elsewhere, junkyards and such and I found a guy with some up in Washington who sold me both of them WITH the pins and clips for $30 shipped. No, they are not pretty, but will be after I clean em up and paint em =]) SOLD!
I also had to get new pads and a rebuild kit for each side , and that was another 65 bucks but I am HOPING I will have her back by the end of the month now.
I am anxious to get her back though; I miss her and want to work on her shelving and such.